The North Texas Giving Day is this Thursday August 14th. Please prayerfully consider supporting Young Adults of Worth Ministries. We need your help to reach more young adults and to equip parents.
North Texas Giving Day is Communities Foundation of Texas’ annual 18-hour online giving extravaganza for North Texas nonprofits that is powered by creative nonprofits, social media activism, area wide collaboration, and of course you! North Texas Giving Day’s goal is to help build awareness and support for nonprofits in the North Texas region.
While Young Adults of Worth Ministries is not officially a part of the North Texas Giving Day, we hope that you will keep us in mind as you donate to your favorite causes. Your money will go to good use as we are fighting every day to reach more and more young adults, bringing them to Christ, and keeping them in a relationship with Jesus after they graduate high school.
Here is what we are currently doing, which your donation will help to expand.
- We are blogging weekly to give Biblical advice to parents on how to raise their children as Proverbs 22:6 says “Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.”
- We are helping other young adult ministries to be successful; including one that is a multi-church, interdenominational ministry that has 60-70 young adults meeting weekly from an average of 19 different churches.
Here is what we want to do, which your donation will help us accomplish.
- Publish a book for parents to give them Biblical advise on how to raise their children.
- Create training materials for parents, so we can facilitate seminars to better equip them.
- Launch a coffee house in Collin County Texas, where the young adult employees will be trained to share their faith with other young adult patrons. We will also have theology and apologetic discussions happening weeknights, as well as young adult events.
Your generous donation and prayers will help us equip parents and reach more and more young adults, all for God’s glory! You can make a one-time donation or setup a monthly gift, and you will receive a tax deductible receipt.
Thank you in advance for your prayers and financial support. We love you, and are so blessed to have your support. May God use you to help us bring more young adults to Christ, and may you accumulate more rewards in Heaven.