Their mission is to empower the next generation to think clearly and critically about what they believe and to take ownership of their faith. They do this by resourcing parents to disciple and transfer legacy to their children, as they face life’s questions and challenges. They also support faith leaders in churches and schools by providing content and facilitators who effectively introduce and address life’s toughest topics.
Check out their Culture Translator, which helps parents better understand their teen’s culture. It provides weekly insight into how pop culture, technology, and media are influencing your child/student. It equips you to start biblically based conversations.
Fuller Youth Institute
They transform cutting-edge research into resources for leaders and parents to help unlock young people’s potential and unleash them to change the world.
They have published several books, including:
- Sticky Faith, Everyday Ideas To Build Lasting Faith In Your Kids
- Can I Ask That? 8 Hard Questions About God
- Can I Ask That? Volume 2 More Hard Questions About God
- Right Click, Parenting Your Teenager In A Digital Media World
- Growing Young, Six Essential Strategies To Help Young People Discover And Love
They have biblical curriculum for pre-school through high school, which thousands of churches across the nation are using. They focus on having two influences in a child’s life, the home and the church, work collaboratively together for a greater impact.
Top 8 Christian Parenting Websites
- Focus On The Family remains the leading Christian parenting website. They offer guides on child development, health and safety, discipline and parenting stages. Their daily radio program is a virtual seminar on Christian parenting.
- Family Life Today offers articles and audio form Dennis and Barbara Rainey. They offer a free monthly e-magazine, tips on manners and a Christian parenting forum.
- Crosswalk.com/parenting is a great resource for articles about Christian parenting. You can even subscribe to their RSS feed.
- Christianity Parenting Today is a great resource for articles on parenting.
- LifeWay Christian Resources offers solid parenting advice and resources. It encourages parents to build strong, godly families by focusing on the needs of the whole child, from birth to preteen. They also have Parenting blogs.
- The Nation Center for Biblical Parenting is a very helpful Christian parenting website. They offer books, videos and live conferences to help Christian parents.
- ChristianAnswers.net/parenting also provides many free articles.
- Parenting resources from Desiring God offer free sermons and articles from Dr. John Piper.